Montgomery Civic Ballet is a not for profit, charitable organization formed under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Montgomery Civic Ballet are tax-deductible as charitable contributions for US federal income tax purposes.
We are so proud to be supported by patrons, businesses, and organization in and around the greater Montgomery, Alabama metro area.
Montgomery Ballet is Proudly Supported By
- City of Montgomery
- Commercial Properties Inc.
- Windcreek Hospitality
- Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama
- The Caring FoundationBlue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- WAKA and the Alabama News Network
- Montogmery Pediatric Dentristy & Orthodontics
- Bluewater Broadcasting
- State Farm Insurance, Ken Bishop III Agent
- Montgomery Multisport
- The Law Offices of Roianne Conner
- MSB New Media
- New South Outdoor LLC
If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor of Montgomery Ballet or are interested in becoming a patron of our Ballet School and Company, you can view our sponsorship deck by clicking here and fill out the form below or call us at 334-409-05422.No Fields Found.